Sr. Manager - HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:3190 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Home Credit - Assistant Manager - Process Improvement (2-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Process Management :
- Partner with project champions and process owners and lead in identifying, planning and implementing key projects.
- Plan, support and provide training for executives, project champions, management in LEAN Six Sigma methodology.
- Train, mentor, lead and coach LEAN practitioners on projects to improve process capabilities, reduce waste and drive LEAN initiatives.
- Actively lead teams and provide individual contribution after key projects have been identified.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of process/productivity improvement.
- Utilize the DMAIC process by demonstrating technical proficiency in LEAN Six Sigma methodologies.
- Manage the documentation and status of all Lean/ Six Sigma projects
- Act as an ambassador for process improvement methodology
Knowledge & Skills/ Education & Experience :
- Master's in Business Administration/ Information Technology or a similar quantitative field
- Green Belt/ Black Belt certification and a proven track record (2-4 years) of successfully leading GB/BB projects or training programs
- Strong data analysis skills and clear thinker
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
- Strong change management and influence skills and the ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organizational change.
- Excellent presentation skills, dynamic approach with the ability to translate theory into practical application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.