Recruitment Team at Home Credit
Views:2158 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Home Credit - Assistant Manager - Litigation - LLB (3-8 yrs)
Summary Ensure handling of all legal disputes/ perspective issues leading to dispute against the company. Advising the management with best possible solution keeping the legal interest of the company and financial viability of such solution.
- Drafting legal notices, petitions, rejoinders, affidavits, applications and other documents relating to court proceedings and replies to legal notices. Drafting of Police complaints/ FIR against internal/ external frauds as & when needed
- Complete knowledge of Court Procedures in civil/ criminal cases & consumer forum procedures. Excellent knowledge of consumer protection laws, contract laws, and arbitration laws in India
- Representing company before consumer forums, local authorities, and mediations. Liaison with external lawyers and other departments of the company.
- Interpretation of laws = Dissemination, and communication of all new and revised court procedures/ regulatory requirements.
- Reporting = Tracking of court cases within a defined time period. Preparing MIS reports for submission to HQ and senior management.
- Research and advise i.e. Legal research on court cases, new/ amended laws
Supporting Business Activities:
- Assisting in preparing Agreements, processes and policies, launching new products/ loan offers/ customer/ dealer contests etc. from legal & compliance perspective and regulatory observation on such matters
- Leading and effective response to the complaints/ notices of customers & third parties in disputes.
- Timely and effective response/ replies and other documents before courts and consumer forums.
- Timely closure of disputes with no adverse effect on the company.
- Law graduate from a reputed college
- 3+ years of experience
- BFC/ Bank/ company in retail segment is preferred. If not, then any reputed law firm