Manager - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:513 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Home Credit - Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Legal
The successful candidate will help to advise, review and negotiate contracts after the funding approval from Banks, FIs, etc. This will be interesting and high level transactional work.
- Providing legal support with respect to corporate banking and finance transactions such as bilateral/syndicated loans, on-shore/off-shore loans, issuance of debt instruments, structured finance, securitization etc.
- Independently drafting/review of financing and security documents pertaining to aforesaid and other ancillary documents related to funding under minimal supervision.
- Advising on funding arrangements, negotiating with Banks/FIs/other funding partners.
- Ensuring group standards/policies are reflected in financing documents to protect the interest of the company.
- Ensuring internal process, policies and requisite approvals being taken.
- Maintaining tracker for legal agreements related to funding and MIS related to transaction status/timelines.
- Ensuring that the company's interest is protected in dealing with funding partners.
- Drafting/ Reviewing all types of commercial agreements/mandates (including service agreements, mandate with rating agency, NDA etc.).
- Handling conference calls, meetings, and discussions etc. with counterparties including discussions to be done internally.
- Legal research relating to laws like Companies Act, FEMA, information technology, privacy, Arbitration, customer privacy, etc. and applicable RBI/ SEBI guidelines.
- Total Experience required- 2-4 years of which min 1.5-2 years of experience should be of working in either in NBFC/Banks/FIs or banking and finance team of reputed law firm.
- LL.B from a recognized college/university. Preferably from Delhi University or National Law Schools (5- year course).
- Has relevant experience of drafting financing agreements, funding documents.
- Has knowledge of various funding/finance transactions and ability to independently close the legal drafting/review/negotiations of the documents in consultation with finance team. Should have extensive understanding of various types of credit facilities, debt capital instruments, securitization etc.
- Has strong commercial contract and general corporate experience as well in-depth understanding of Indian law and practices.
- Ability to timely manage communications with internal departments and external law firms and consultants.
- Willing to travel in other cities at short notice.
- Flexible working hours and eagerness to work on diverse assignments.
- Ability to work under high pressure. Should be able to self-motivate and manage stress at work.
- Has approach embodying an understanding of the demands of the business and ability to deliver user-friendly advice and support in a timely manner, coupled with a proactive and ambitious nature with a desire to help find solutions.
- Has maturity and the ability to make decisions and exercise discretionary authority necessary to successfully perform job duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent drafting and negotiations skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills and presentation ability.
Who should join:
- Opportunity to work on company level platform and be a part of legal platform of company.
- Opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic professionals who have good knowledge in this field and willing to work for company in extensive run.