Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:1221 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Home Credit - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Analytics & Business Intelligence (2-4 yrs)
The position holder will be responsible for supporting various aspects of organization's Analytical & BI activities. As a member of team, candidate will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of experts and SMT group on a wide range of problems which will give him opportunities to solve critical business problems by using Analytical & Statistical techniques.
Essential/Key Responsibilities :
- By analyzing data/reports to identify early warning signals (unusual trends, patterns, Process gaps etc.) and proactively providing feedback in order to take corrective actions by finding continuous improvement in process (improvement in performance, reducing cost, technological improvement etc.)
- Will also be responsible for creating/defining BI (Business Intelligence) and AI (Analytical Intelligence) standards for Home Credit
- Being a part of FP&A team, expecting high level of Business Intelligence support (Regular Reports, weekly presentations etc.) to top management
- Will ensure automation & centralization of BI activities for better utilization of resources
- Will be responsible for supporting data driven ADHOC's & critical requirements
- MBA/ M. Tech / B-Tech or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics from premier /Tier 1 Colleges with a minimum of 02 years of Banking/Finance (NBFC) experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence
- Highly numerate/ Statistical knowledge - able to work with numbers and mark error free calculations.
- Ability to work with both business and technical communities
- Good to know, financial analysis / modeling to support the various teams on specific analysis projects.
- Able to think analytically, use a systematics and logical approach to analyze data, problems and situations.
- Highly skilled in Excel, SQL plus, R or Python plus Power BI or Tableau, VBA would be added advantage.
- Good Database skills with exposure to Oracle (11g) systems and tools
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with minimum guidance and pro-actively set up communication processes with stakeholders
- Willing to working in IC (Individual Contributor) role
- Excellent communication skills in English - written, verbal
- Good knowledge in Project Management and Program management.
Who should join us :
- If you are willing to face new challenges and want to apply your data knowledge for growth / future of company, then Home Credit can give you this opportunity. Home Credit can provide you platform to show your skills & suggest valuable ideas to company.
- Will get opportunity to work on company level platform & will be part of BI platform of company.
- Opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic professionals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.