Assistant Manager Recruitment at DSRP Enterprises
Views:428 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HOD - Maintenance & Utilities Engineer (6-23 yrs)
- Mechanical Maintenance -
- To ensure the availability of Critical Spares in the Stores
- To ensure that routine activities and breakdown maintenance of plant equipment are carried out with minimum downtime and disruption of manufacturing activities
- To ensure all Maintenance Notifications are closed in time
- To ensure and monitor service provided by external suppliers such as service providers for AMCs and statutory compliances
- To ensure the proper workmanship and maintenance work done by external suppliers/ contractors and the return of equipment sent out for repair
- To ensure safety in all operational and maintenance activities and adherence to the Work Permit system
- To plan the periodic preventive maintenance and ensuring its effective implementation to ensure that all plant equipment and utilities are maintained in good working condition
- Utilities Maintenance -
- To ensure the effective implementation of preventive maintenance schedule for all Utility equipment to ensure that they are maintained in good working condition
- To ensure that breakdown maintenance of Utility equipment's are carried out with minimum downtime
- To ensure the timely completion of all statutory compliances like Boiler recertification, Pressure Vessel testing, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.