HR Manager at HMD Global
Views:258 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HMD Global - Technical Project Manager - Mobile Phones (10-12 yrs)
HMD is heavily focused towards product quality and customer satisfaction and ensuring all our devices are time-to-market, attractive, reliable, pure and secure.
Business objective of the head of MA India is to achieve operator and market acceptance for all Nokia branded products (new and in-market updates) to enable sales start in target time. The aim is to remove all technical roadblocks preventing sales and assuring the right quality of the products through planning and implementing Technical Product Approval in close co-operation with product program and global Market Access teams.
Requirements for the role MA Access India include, but not limited to:-
Experience of Telecom Industry is mandatory ; Exposure to 5G concept is also required.
- Leading the regional Market Access team
- Secure Synchronized Technical Product Approval plan and implementation of the plan. Initial and maintenance approvals.
- Manage the external test partners for early testing of our devices in operator network. Accountable to keep the budget and timeline for testing of all HMD devices subject for such testing
- Assuring on time delivery of Country Specific Certification.
- Managing relationship with technical interfaces of the public authorities, customers and partners
- Guiding the regional sales team with relevant technical value selling information about the products
Key Deliverables - On-time Product Approvals and certification
- A minimum of 10-12 years experience in Telecommunication and Operator Acceptances.
- A bachelors degree in Engineering is must. Engineering degree in telecommunication, CS or software will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Operator Acceptance processes as well Product Program processes and way of working. Analytical and conceptual thinking, Commercial and Market expertise, Networking, Influencing, Leadership, Conflict resolution. Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent track record of people and project management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.