TA Manager at Hitachivantara
Views:317 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hitachi Vantara - SAP Order To Cash Architect (15-21 yrs)
I enjoy my job every day. I love everything: The work culture, the planning, the communication with partner’s and multiple teams, regional heads etc. and the creative aspect. Everyone is supportive in Hitachi. Since I joined I’ve been had an opportunity learn many things – like Salesforce, CPQ and Revenue analyst [IFRS15&16]. I’m now handling India [South &West] region independently which has given me more responsibility and is...
Sheeta Pawar, Revenue Performance Analyst, Pune
SAP Order to Cash Architect
About the job :
Our Company :
- Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from whats now to whats next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
- Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities.
- We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, wed love to hear from you.
- We are currently looking for a SAP Order to Cash Architect to be hired within our SAP Practice.
Required Skills :
- SAP Order to Cash Architect
- 15+ years of SAP experience
- Experience in Working with Global Customers in APAC, Europe and North America
- Effectively & efficiently strategize and define roadmap for business transformation for digitization of order to cash processes
- Experience in Transformations, Implementation, Upgrades, Rollout, Health-checks, Audits, Proof of Concept with large global customer
- Experience in Implementation of S/4Hana & building an Intelligent Enterprise
- Enhanced Customer Experience
- Data driven Billing Solutions, block chain enabled eCommerce solutions
- Strong Educational background , preferably Production Engineer and/or MBA in Operations
- Industry coverage : Chemicals, Utilities, CPRD (Good to Have)
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.