Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:4478 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:491
Hindustan Times - Financial Reporting Role (5-7 yrs)
Financial Reporting profile (Preference from Digital industry)
1. Day to day finance reporting and compliance operations of listed entities
2. Managing the monthly closure of books for internal reporting, Quarterly closure of Books of accounts as per Ind AS and LODR (SEBI rulings)
3. Preparation of Annual report and related XBRL Filings.
4. Managing the reporting of operation as per MIS and ensure the RPT and GST Reconciliation.
5. Monthly Closure of Books of accounts in the SAP in accordance with Ind-AS.
6. Monthly MIS Reporting and Variance Analysis, ensure the Proper Accounting of Expenses & review of Ledgers
7. Monthly Related Party Reconciliations, Eliminations for Consolidation and Payments
8. Monthly Legal Entity cash Flow preparation & analysis
9. Preparation of Regulation 33 Results quarterly and its XBRL Filings
10. Preparation of Annual Report and its XBRL Filings.
11. Managing PAN India Statutory Audit for HTML & HMVL.
12. Ind-AS Compliance, Analysis and Implementation of new effective Ind AS
13. Legal Entity tax computations
14. Part of implementation team of several Merger and Demerger schemes of the Company