HR at Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
Views:4259 Applications:1143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages - Product Manager - Digital Disruption (7-10 yrs)
Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages: Digital Disruption Product Manager
We are looking for a highly skilled Digital Disruption Product Manager to lead our digital transformation efforts. As a Digital Disruption Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying opportunities to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and foster innovation across our organization.
Title: Digital Disruption - Product Manager
Work Location: Bangalore
Area of Scope- Pan HCCB
- Develop and execute a digital transformation strategy to modernize and optimize core business functions.
- Lead the creation and delivery of disruptive digital products and solutions.
- Drive organizational change by advocating for digital transformation and fostering a culture of innovation.
- Utilize data and analytics to identify areas for disruption and make informed decisions on digital product enhancements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather input and gain support for digital disruption initiatives.
- Tackle intricate business challenges by applying digital solutions that create disruptive changes.
- Effectively communicate complex digital concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Balance user experience design and business goals while continually striving to improve the overall customer experience
- Defining end-to-end process for the products from ideation to implementation and set up robust success metrics to track & pivot and help quantify value benefits
- Work closely with market PO's & internal teams for feature prioritization, market localization and delivery management of a prioritized product roadmap
- Extensive interaction and collaboration with cross functional teams and external vendors.
- Continuously improve product through market feedback & innovation following agile ways of working
- Embed Product management best practices into existing processes and routines
Direct Reports: NA
Geographical Scope: Pan HCCB
Key Customers: Commercial - Zones and COEs - Finance, Supply Chain, HR, BSS, Vendors, Customers, IT, OU, BIG Etc.
Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Technology, or a related field.
Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in digital product management and transformation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in leading digital transformation initiatives.
- Excellent communication and change management abilities.
- Digital product management
- Ecommerce platform/product/digital marketing
- Digital tools or Ecommerce platform management
- Digital transformation
- Commercial Processes Understanding
- Performance marketing tools knowhow
- Digital analytics and automation expertise
- Knowledge of Power BI/Tableau or any other data analytics platform
- Integration expertise of Firebase, Google Analytics
- Understanding of Big Query, SQL advanced expertise
- Basic of AB testing & UI/UX recommendation from behavioral data
- Operations/logistics basic processes
- Business Acumen