Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages - Plant Manager (12-18 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- The objective of this role is to manage end to end activities at the manufacturing location which includes efficient and effective production, maintenance and effective distribution of the manufactured product to the market
Job Responsibilities :
Cost Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for - Cost of Goods Sold- in the location.
- Direct responsibility for preparation, approval and control of annual plant budgets.
- Overall responsibility for control and monitoring of empties inventory and finished product dispatches.
Production, Maintenance and Logistics Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for all production, maintenance, activities.
- Overall responsibility for all warehousing & finished goods inventory control, shipping and logistics.
- Overall responsibility for production planning and control.
- Overall responsibility for control of raw and packing material inventory.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of equipment and spares.
- Overall responsibility for the identification of plant improvement projects and execution.
People Responsibilities :
- Direct responsibility for the selection, coaching, feedback, and development of plant personnel. Key involvement in setting and meeting targets/aspirations of the team.
- Overall responsibility for discipline in the workforce.
- Direct responsibility for safety & security of personnel, facilities, and equipment.
External Environment Management :
- Overall responsibility to interact with all external parties to the plant such as local government agencies, legal agencies, local media, and interest groups
Management Responsibilities related to Plant :
- Direct responsibility for setting and achieving key indicator goals for the plant.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations, etc.
Business Knowledge :
- Operating knowledge of various functions
- Developments in the Industry
- Basic Financials
- Product and Process Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of all people-related issues in the factory.
- Basic knowledge of the Factory Standing Orders
- Thorough knowledge of all laws relevant to manufacturing units.