Manager Recruitment at HGS
Views:1257 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Hinduja Global Solutions - Deputy Manager - Training/Learning & Development - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (3-4 yrs)
HGS is looking for DM- Training(L&D) for the Bengaluru location.
- PGDM/ MBA from Tier 1 institute
- Project Management and 6 sigma certifications. Exp: 3- 4years overall project management exp.
- Certification in Instructional Design/ Content Development experience`
- Must have knowledge of e-learning content development tools like Articulate Storyline, Captivate, MS Projects, and MS office suites (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access).
- Preferred - Content Development, Training, and LMS experience
- The person will work in collaboration with project stakeholders within HGS, as well as, with vendors/partners to establish project scope, goals, and deliverables. Needs to work towards the fulfilment of business needs. The employee will lead/contribute across multiple projects and ensure alignment to project and company goals.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Lead/ Assist with project management, requirement gathering & analysis, obtaining resources, contacting vendors, and/or processing invoices/legal documents
- Responsible for project managing and implementing various interventions, analysis, MIS and manage stakeholder's expectations across multiple countries and departments
- Understand the People's development practices across all the worldwide locations of HGS. Be part of designing interventions to effect people development and improve employee retention
- Deliver periodic Reports/presentations to Senior Management
- Maintain project records, recommend and/or revise SOPs
- Analyze data (using excel and other tools) and present insights
- Develop/Document processes. Train and conduct workshops on new processes & tools
- Generate, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements and presentations for on-going projects
The base location will be Bangalore. At times, might need to travel for assignments locally or out of base location. Being a global resource may have to work during evenings /late hours/ from home to complete projects or meet the needs of the department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.