Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:2140 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Hilti - Manager/Regional Business Partner - Finance/Collection (4-10 yrs)
Working Location: Mumbai
Name of position: Manager - Finance
Reporting: Head - Accounts Receivable
Purpose of position (Overall contribution to corporate goals):
- The Role of this position is to build strong follow-up mechanism to ensure timely collection of customer overdue AR. Create more visibility in AR situation by building strong Analysis and circulating multiple and relevant reports to respective stake holders.
- The resource will be responsible to have strong AR steering mechanism, work closely with Sales team to ensure timely collection to keep DSO down.
AR Collection and Reporting
- Good Understanding on AR process and collection follow-up methods
- More than 5-year experience of Collection Follow-up and Reporting.
- Through knowledge on calculation of DSO, AR Provision preparation of Aging reports.
- Good Knowledge on Accounting standards.
- Good in developing interpersonal relationship and Quick in developing relationship
- Verify the application & agreement given by the customer & create new customer code
- Ensuring that Bank Guarantee get renew/in cash before expire date
- Good Understanding on all negotiable instruments i.e. BG, LC's and other payment methods.
- Open to visit customer for reconciliation of accounts to ensure appropriate Customer Ledger.
- Liaising with the Customer/Sales team to resolve outstanding queries.
- Well versed with SAP application.
- Report to HOD and provide fortnight or monthly report & preparing the target MIS reports related to Payment Receivable/Outstanding/SALE comparison on MONTHLY bases.
- Have ability to handle the data and Track / Analyze Monthly, Quarterly and Year progress of AR, Collection Sales.
- Qualified MBA/CA Finance with more than 5 years of experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in AR management,
- Strong functional expertise in Finance and Analytical skill.
- Advanced level knowledge in SAP/ MS Excel (have capability to build Micro)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills