HR at Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:761 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Hilti India - Credit Manager (3-5 yrs)
What is the role?
Join us as a Credit Manager at Hilti India, a rare opportunity for ambitious finance professionals to build a global career. As Credit Manager, you lead Hilti India's Credit and Collection department, and are responsible for all aspects of the function including development and execution of credit and collection policies, management of credit risk to ensure sustained business growth, and facilitating the organization's understanding of credit policies and decisions.
A successful candidate needs to be internationally mobile, and ready to embark on a multinational career by leveraging opportunities in Hilti locations across the globe
Key Responsibilities & goals:
- Continued monitoring and review of the credit & collection policies to meet the current business, industry, and economic requirements.
- Analysis and management of credit management tool in line with credit policy. Clear communication of the credit policy to the organization by way of training and internal communications.
- Balance risks and opportunities when assessing customer needs and the company's risk exposure. Sees the end-to-end process and makes decisions based on the big picture beyond own function with thorough assessment of business impact internally and externally.
- Ensuring New Accounts are correctly assessed and processed efficiently.
- Monitoring compliance with credit policy & internal controls to ensure all credit legislative requirement are compliant.
- Lead, develop and motivate the credit team to drive continue high performance
What are the essential knowledge, experiences and skills you need for this role?
- Qualified CA or MBA in Finance/International Business Economics
- Rank Holder CA or MBA from a premier B School will be an added advantage
- Graduation degree in Commerce or Accounting will be preferred
- 3-5 years of experience post MBA/CA, ideally in Credit/Collection
- Team Handling Experience
- Advanced level knowledge in Excel, BI
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams, external clients and internal colleagues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.