HR at Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3002 Applications:825 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Hilti - HR Business Partner - Corporate (9-13 yrs)
What is the role?
As an HR Business partner, you are a senior HR professional that provides strategic HR advice to multiple business leaders and verticals, improving the quality of decisions and driving business value. You proactively shape business transformation, cultivate organizational capability, leadership pipelines, and a culture of Performance with Care, translating strategic business objectives into effective people plans. You also lead the Engagement & DEI portfolio nationally, shaping HR Strategy and crafting and executing initiatives to elevate our status as an employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities & goals:
HRBP Corporate Functions:
- Provides dedicated HR support to multiple verticals and leaders
- Leverage understanding of business and HR solutions to influence strategic people priorities
- Coach leaders and managers, act as a trusted advisor on all people decisions
- Build capabilities and succession/talent pipelines for the future, with a focus on increasing diversity and foster internal growth
- Lead change and transformation as needed, managing culture change initiatives and supporting the transformation journey
- Drives key HR processes, including merit, talent reviews and compensation/bonus
- Positions India as a talent exporter and facilitates movements for regional and global roles
- Prioritizes employee wellbeing and promotes a creative, collaborative, and inclusive work environment
- Collaborate seamlessly with HR Centers of Excellence to tailor HR solutions that meet specific business needs
- Champion an exceptional employee experience, ensuring motivation, engagement, and support
- Manage sensitive employee relations matters with care and efficiency
National Lead Engagement & DEI:
- Create DEI Strategy for India aligned with global strategy and foster a culture towards our people ambition of being a "Great Employer for Everyone Everywhere"
- Drive key global and local DEI initiatives including OwnIT! ERG, Diversity Dialogs and DEI Moments
- Champion DEI with leaders and employees, drive greater female representation especially in leadership roles
- Drive GEOS, our annual engagement survey, from driving participation to analyzing country-level results and crafting and driving action plans at country and Team level
- Create a culture of Recognition, Holistic Wellbeing and Celebrating Memorable Moments
What are the essential knowledge, experiences and skills you need for this role?
- 9-12 years of experience in human resources across HR Generalist & COE roles
- Proven experience managing complex commercial, engineering or corporate teams within fast-growth organizations undergoing transformation and change
- An experience in driving Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and/or Employee Engagement Strategy will be an added advantage
- Engaging personality along with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.