Hike Messenger - Own Media Lead - Content (4-9 yrs)
Role & Requirements :
We're looking for a natural storyteller. The ideal candidate will be passionate about both content creation and distribution across different own media channels. Serving as a strategic business partner, the lead is responsible for supporting the creation, planning and implementation of content for all our owned media channels (blogs, twitter, Linkedin and others).
- Drive the direction of owned channels to deliver a customer centric omni experience and excellent business result
- Contribute, create and enable customer-relevant communication through owned media including landing pages, micro sites & social media platforms
- Responsible for the content - articles, interviews, tweetstorms, blogs and video
- Reviewing & proofreading existing website and other owned media channel's content, editing as per the guideline and creating SOPs for microsites, videos and other content requirements
- Work collaboratively with the Communications and the Marketing teams to ensure consistent and joined up internal and external communication on key themes.
- Measure the effectiveness of our own media channels and the impact on the target audience.
- Utilize data analytics to increase engagement rates.
- Review the content to ensure error-free communications and consistency of style, grammar and tone.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Education in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field.
- Capability in researching and developing high-quality, engaging own media content and channels.
- Ability to apply creative approaches to increasing engagement with own media channels.
- Basic understanding of tech businesses, Technical knowledge of print and online production, including layout and design principles and techniques, preferably with a tech media company.
- Must have strong communication skills, including writing, editing, presentation and interpersonal communications.
- Skilled in using a variety of communication channels including web applications (experience using Google's suite of apps a plus), email messaging, print media, social media.
- Effective writing for varied audiences, including internal company news and professional and marketing pieces designed for employee engagement (e.g. video scripts, general documentation, news, persuasive).
- Strong knowledge of best practices for a variety of publishing and communications platforms.
- Strong knowledge of business priorities and external communication strategy to ensure messaging alignment.
- Work remotely from anywhere in IST timezone.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up Home Office. Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares.
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement.
- Best learning and development opportunities.
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup.
At Hike, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity or disability status.
See what we are up to here https://blog.hike.in/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.