Hike - Manager - Retention Marketing (4-8 yrs)
At Hike, we're building the Rush Gaming Universe
To know more, check out work.hike.in.
- As a Retention Marketing Manager you will have a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills and be accountable to maintain, enhance, and execute business tactics aimed at preserving customers and improving value.
Skills & experience we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience in CRM campaigns - user journeys, analytics, retention and engagement - with specific experience in end-to-end management of an app's PN, email, web and mobile marketing
- Experience in marketing analytics tools (like Clevertrap and WebEngage), databases and data visualisation tools like Tableau, and business metrics such as CPA, visits, unique visits, conversion rates, latency, bounce rates, etc.
- An analytical bent of mind with an ability to collate, analyse and present data to drive clear business insights and make decisions to meet retention KPIs
- Able to effectively communicate and manage relationships with external vendors and partners
- Ideally has a Gaming experience or standalone app installs-driven product where the app was distributed off app stores
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.