HR at HighRadius Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:385 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HighRadius - Associate Project Manager (7-10 yrs)
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER
Job Summary :
- The Associate Project Manager is responsible for delivering consulting projects to Fortune 1000 clients.
- He/ She will be owing client engagements and running these projects parallel till closure. The APM is also responsible for creating project plans, timelines, executing those and delivering on time with high quality, value and with customer delight. This is a highly visible and complex role since the candidate will be the point of contact and work with executives and users across the entire organization.
- The successful candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, quality- minded and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/ she will not only use the existing methodologies/templates for effective project execution and people management but also have opportunity to think of and bring in improvements required to the existing processes and templates.
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel from Fortune 1000 companies and across geographies.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers.
- Develop and maintain allocation, project plans, timelines, status for projects and people in the team. Need to be ahead of both client and internal resources in planning and execution
- Make sure that the projects are achieving promised business value/RoI and figure out ways to achieve it if there is a gap.
- Build Rapport with clients and manage those effectively, high end consulting touch would be required.
- Manage escalations, variations, complexities in projects effectively.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client handling, resource utilization, resource mentoring etc.
- Manage up- Make sure to keep the higher management honest and able to strike a right balance between issues/items that are to be escalated vs that are to be handled.
- Ensure to understand the Segment and the client dynamics, be prepared to deliver out of the box solutions in the prescribed timeline and keep a strong project management rigor backed up by the detailed project plan.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree (preferably from a top reputed university), with Agile, Project Management certifications
- Overall 7-10 years of overall experience
- Candidate should have a played customer facing role as a Lead / Manager
- Experience in leading and mentoring people as part of the project life cycle
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong Communication and presentation skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.