HR at HighLevel India Private Limited
Views:1667 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
HighLevel - Product Manager - Ad Publishing (3-8 yrs)
Product Manager - Ad Publishing
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC is a two-tier B2B SaaS Platform focused on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one-stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting-edge tools in the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies, and freelancers. We operate across niches like real estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services, and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, Omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 26,000 agencies and 280,000 small & medium businesses with a 440+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations. We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform
About the team:
- The Sales and Marketing Product team is responsible for driving lead generation and management of leads. We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
- The sales and marketing products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate lead generation and drive up engagement, adoption in target segments. This team handles multiple product areas including Websites, Funnels, Blogging, Social Planner, Email Marketing, Chat widget, Affiliate manager, Template Library, Content AI etc.
- HighLevel is an exciting place to work as it gives adrenaline to build and help our user base.
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- It's never somebody else's job - Take ownership as a company owner
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles (Agile framework). We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good innovative idea always gets tested and we deliver based on feedbacks
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative.
- Constant Learning Growth graph - You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
- We are do-ers and go-getters to achieve team adoptions.
About the role:
- HighLevel Inc is looking for a Product Manager to join the Sales and Marketing Product team and own Ad Publishing Product. This is a new product currently in the 0-1 stage. You will be a leader responsible for identifying opportunities, providing proof of concept, defining the user experience, performing user interviews and building solutions based on your findings with exceptional user experience.
- All products owned by the team have good adoption metrics. This is a new opportunity that we have identified and validated with our customer base.
The goal for Ad Publishing product is to:
- Provide an easy, turnkey and robust experience for the agencies to publish Google Ads, facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, etc on the behalf of their clients
- Facilitate ad payments between the SMB -> agency and agency -> Ad Platforms and reduce the complexity of managing budgets, payment methods & audits for our users
- Increase the Total Payment Volume on our connected channel by means of #2
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Understanding the aspirations, pain-points and user behavior of HighLevel customers
- Understand the market and its segment offerings - Shine here to know what the market is providing and how we provide solutions.
- Create Product Requirement Document with market analysis, low fidelity wireframe or flows, define target market and problem statement for each product.
- Identifying good ideas, cutting, prioritizing and visualizing solutions
- Validating solutions with real users at the conceptualisation, wireframe stage, gathering feedback from various stakeholders and users at mockup stage and conducting beta launches for target segments.
- Analyzing beta feedback and building your roadmaps, themes of product (big picture) and writing user stories for the sprint backlog.
- Collaborating with support, customer success, development and product teams to become an evangelist for your product area and building a strong relationship with other teams while you work in a cross-functional environment
- Instrumenting, analyzing and learning from the user behavior when they interact with your features & products
- Working with other Product Managers with a collaborative mindset and assisting them in achieving product objectives.
Your Core Skills:
- You are passionate about software products
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You are a quick learner
- You have been involved in a successful (or unsuccessful) launch of a software product end to end
You have prior experience in either of the following:
- UI/UX Design
- Software Development
- Product Management
- You understand product development lifecycle and have a history of working on Software products
- You have been a leader either officially or unofficially and have demonstrated leadership skills in the past
- You can deconstruct software products and their business model
- You can intuitively tell a good UX from bad UX
- You are well versed with the digital ads industry and ad platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, Linkedin Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Past experience managing digital ads campaigns (search ads, display ads, social ads, etc) and a deep understanding of the metrics involved
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs and PRDs
- Experience in a B2B product management or agency environment
- You have been PM before in product company
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment