Senior Executive at Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Views:1476 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hexaware - Service Delivery Manager - Telecom (12-14 yrs)
- At least 12 years of experience in telecom contact center operations/back office operations management, including 5+years with Telecom Operator
- Should have managed multiple processes and ensured delivery within timelines
- Demonstrated ability to understand staffing, process efficiencies, and goal achievement while managing contact center cost.
- Experience required with inbound/outbound contacts and back office preferred - experience integrating multiple channels into a service model
- Created & managed shared services in telecom for captive or 3rd party
- Should have exhibited excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills, a detail-oriented personality, and a collaborative spirit;
- Proven demonstration of ability to work with diverse team members and manage multiple and competing priorities;
- A commitment to being attentive, persistent, and flexible. Also protective of the integrity and purpose of our organization.
- Manage client expectations from the offshore delivery team
- Co-ordinate with offshore delivery manager & work closely for effective delivery
- Work with client onshore to understand current state of processes in scope
- Identify processes for offshoring and work with respective functions/LOBs to convince about offshoring
- Derive valuable insights for improvement through innovation with service delivery team
- Be the bridge between client and offshore Service delivery
- Resolve and/or escalate client grievances in a timely manner.
- Build confidence with client and ensure a smooth relationship
- Mine the account for more business and increased scope of delivery
- Ensure client stakeholders are highly motivated and have the right perception about the company
- Communicate company vision, mission, and goals. Ensure complete alignment of the functional / service line teams to overall company objectives.
- Champion culture by role modeling behaviors
- Create a work environment that nurtures and supports diversity and has an inclusive work culture.
- Ensure productive work relationships are established with all relevant internal functions.
- Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and protection of company's intellectual property.
- Adherence to company policies, rules and regulations
- To follow quality processes thoroughly using checklist standards.
- Responsible for complying with all QMS and ISMS Policies and procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.