Senior Executive at Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Views:874 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hexaware - Service Delivery Manager - Telecom (12-14 yrs)
- At least 12 years of experience in telecom contact center operations/back office operations management, including 5+years with Telecom Operator
- Should have managed multiple processes and ensured delivery within timelines
- Demonstrated ability to understand staffing, process efficiencies, and goal achievement while managing contact center cost.
- Experience required with inbound/outbound contacts and back office preferred - experience integrating multiple channels into a service model
- Created & managed shared services in telecom for captive or 3rd party
- Should have exhibited excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills, a detail-oriented personality, and a collaborative spirit;
- Proven demonstration of ability to work with diverse team members and manage multiple and competing priorities;
- A commitment to being attentive, persistent, and flexible. Also protective of the integrity and purpose of our organization.
- Manage client expectations from the offshore delivery team
- Co-ordinate with offshore delivery manager & work closely for effective delivery
- Work with client onshore to understand current state of processes in scope
- Identify processes for offshoring and work with respective functions/LOBs to convince about offshoring
- Derive valuable insights for improvement through innovation with service delivery team
- Be the bridge between client and offshore Service delivery
- Resolve and/or escalate client grievances in a timely manner.
- Build confidence with client and ensure a smooth relationship
- Mine the account for more business and increased scope of delivery
- Ensure client stakeholders are highly motivated and have the right perception about the company
- Communicate company vision, mission, and goals. Ensure complete alignment of the functional / service line teams to overall company objectives.
- Champion culture by role modeling behaviors
- Create a work environment that nurtures and supports diversity and has an inclusive work culture.
- Ensure productive work relationships are established with all relevant internal functions.
- Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and protection of company's intellectual property.
- Adherence to company policies, rules and regulations
- To follow quality processes thoroughly using checklist standards.
- Responsible for complying with all QMS and ISMS Policies and procedures.