Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware BPS
Views:1765 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Hexaware BPS - Manager/Senior Manager - Capital Market Operations (10-15 yrs)
Position: Manager / Sr. Manager
Reporting to - Senior General Manager
Working Timings : US Shifts
- 10-15 years of working experience in handling Capital Markets operations.
- MBA/ CFA/ CA/ ICWA
- Should have handled critical capital markets processes in the areas of Middle Office/ Back Office for Global entities having multiple delivery locations.
- Drive regular governance and interaction with the client.
Should be good in:
- Domain knowledge (Cap Mkts)
- Client interaction
- People management
- Handling tricky transitions (any experience in managing a transition from an incumbent in India would be an advantage)
- To act as a single point of contact for operations delivery for client
- Manages 75- 100 team members across various lines.
- Ensure smooth delivery in confirmation with agreed SLAs within the parameters of MSA/SOW
- Focus on customer delight and engagement through regular touch points and governance mechanisms
- Drive a culture of compliances and meet global regulatory requirement.
- Drive transformation, sponsor change initiatives across the engagement
Should have exposure to the few of the following lines of business:
- Fixed Income Settlement
- Trade Management
- Derivatives (OTC/ ETC)
- Collateral Management
- Custody Management
- Transfer Agency
- Fund Accounting
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Client Management
- Training and Development