Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware BPS
Views:30292 Applications:1649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Hexaware BPS - General Manager/Senior General Manager - Transition Management/Project Manager/Program Manager (15-20 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Hexaware BPS is a unit of Hexaware Technologies Ltd. We are currently staffed at 3500+ people across Navi Mumbai (Mahape) Chennai, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Mexico, Russia and US. Ranked 15th in the NASSCOM Top 20 IT Software & Services Exporters from India, we also rank among the Top 20 Best IT employers in India by DQ-IDC for four years in a row.
- Hexaware BPS leverages on the strong technology strengths of its parent organization. Our core expertise is in providing outsourced services in functions such as Human Resources (HR Outsourcing), Finance & Accounting (F&A Outsourcing), and the Core Operations of companies in industries such as Insurance, Healthcare, Financial Services, Market Research, Utilities, Professional Services, and Engineering Services etc. In these areas we provide both BPM (transactional & interactional) and KPO (analytical and high end) services to our customers in North America, Europe and Asia. Our range of front and back office solutions include Transaction Processing, Documents Management, Voice Processes and Consulting services.
Title : General Manager / Senior General Manager
Position Objective :
- Individual should have strong experience in end to end core BPO Transitions and Project Management.
- Should be able to manage large BPO Transitions, preferably onsite for voice / non-voice process.
- The incumbent would be part of the Transition team and the primary responsibility will be to understand and document the processes at hand. Transition manager will have to understand the current process level of the processes and create a workflow and process maps for a distributed operation.
- Responsible to identify process improvement policies and developing performance ramp up goals thereby achieving customer delight and a seamless process migration as a whole.
- Manage the transition of projects from the inception phase till the project reaches stability post Go Live. The manager is responsible for identifying key risks in the project and collaboratively design the mitigation plans for the same.
- Communication of the project progress to all stakeholders has to be done at regular / predefined intervals.
- Candidate with Prince2 / PMP Certification preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.