HR at Herox Private Limited
Views:2350 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Hero Vired - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager
About Hero Vired:
Hero Vired, an innovative and high-growth EdTech startup backed by the prestigious Hero Group, is seeking a dynamic Manager of Performance Marketing to join our team. As part of the US$5 billion diversified Hero Group, we are a conglomerate of Indian companies with a focus on automotive manufacturing, financing, renewable energy, electronics manufacturing, and education. Our commitment is to provide uniquely designed programs across various domains and functions, aligning with real-world roles and industry demands.
As part of our unwavering commitment to reach students nationwide, we are spearheading the development of a cutting-edge EdTech platform. Our vision is to revolutionize university education and professional skilling by offering high-impact online certification and degree programs that align with real-world roles and industry demands. It's time to rekindle the joy of learning!
About the Role:
As the Manager of Performance Marketing at Hero Vired, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our online programs, optimizing lead generation, and fostering collaboration among internal teams and agency partners. Join us in shaping the future of education and reimagining university education and skilling for working professionals.
- Own the lead acquisition channels for the Company and drive the execution to meet lead volumes for the sales team with optimal CAC and CPWL
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute the lead acquisition strategy
- Optimize the lead funnel for CAC, CPL and conversion by closely working with sales team and monitoring campaigns
- Manage and do periodic reporting of marketing metrics and take corrective action based on feedback
- Work closely to drive lead acquisition from multiple sources for existing and new courses of the company
- Any other item deemed necessary for the successful generation and utilization of leads
Qualifications for Success:
- Education: MBA from a reputed institution.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of experience in executing and managing digital marketing campaigns (EdTech - higher education segment is preferred)
- Proven experience in managing annual budgets of at least 12 Crores.
- Expertise in performance campaigns, including Search, Social, and Media buying.
- Strong analytical abilities, particularly in marketing research and analysis.
- Strategic Thinker: Possess strategic thinking and planning skills while maintaining a hands-on approach.
- Excel in presenting and analyzing data and generating actionable reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and persuade effectively at all levels, including senior management.
Join us in reshaping the future of education at Hero Vired. If you are ready to make a significant impact in the world of EdTech, we invite you to apply and be part of our journey. Let's put the "fun" back in learning together!
Hero Vired is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.