Heritage Foods - Lead/Senior Manager/AGM - Market Intelligence & Consumer Insight (8-12 yrs)
Position Title : Lead - Market Intelligence & Consumer Insight (Sr. Manager/AGM Level).
Location : Corporate Office @ Hyderabad.
Function : Marketing.
Qualification : MBA from Tier-I or Tier-II or B-schools with specialization in Marketing or Business Administration.
Experience : 8-12 yrs
Preferred Industry : FMCG, FMCD, Dairy, Retail, and Food & Beverage.
JOB SUMMARY :
Position Overview :
Experience with a variety of research methods and a proven track record for uncovering actionable insights. The role-holder will have an impact on the business executing innovative, influential user research that shapes the customer experience for company brands..
Functional Competencies :
- Must have the ability to lead and coordinate projects and must be able to clearly and concisely communicate.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & Team Management
- Proactive approach
- Good organising abilities
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation, and market research in the backdrop of understanding business and company objectives.
- Best practice consumer insights activities and supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives
- Anticipating and identifying consumer insight information needs, both collaboratively with internal business partners and proactively based on knowledge of markets and products.
- Work with the leadership, product and marketing teams for the market/consumer research projects and develop the insights strategy and plans.
- Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
- Provide market and customer insights to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
- Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on the scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data.
- Delivering clear key findings and recommendations.
- Development of new product planning by partnering with relevant teams on future plans and projects based on consumer data and insights.
- Leading, managing and guiding the insights team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.