HR at Herbalife International
Views:319 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Herbalife International - Senior Officer/Supervisor - Search Engine Optimization/Internet Research & Investigation (3-5 yrs)
Position Summary Statement:
- The purpose of this position is to educate and coach Independent Associates on the Herbalife Nutrition Rules of Conduct, Terms and conditions of the Herbalife Associateship Application and Agreement and regulatory requirements.
- It is also to enforce and correct violations, in order to promote an ethical and fair environment in which Herbalife products may be distributed, Independent Associates businesses may thrive and to protect Herbalifes intellectual property rights, thereby protecting Herbalifes Independent Associates, the Customers and the brand and image of the company.
Detailed responsibilities/duties :
- Provide guidance to Associates on using Social Media/Internet to promote their businesses in a manner that is correct, ethical and fair.
- Effectively utilize applicable databases, the internet and internal and external sources to perform various systems and other research.
- Perform proactive research in order to minimize potential violations related to Associate's Business activities includes but not limited to review internet and/or any media, generate internal reports to analyze trends of member's activities, purchasing products from suspicious channels and/or work with external agencies.
- Social Media Listening - Listen to Brand Mentions, Sentiments, and enquiries coming from social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
- Extract and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, influencers, etc.
- Share case studies and best practices with global listening community of social media analysts.
- Maintain social media engagement guidelines, Do's and Don- ts. Establish and monitor effective best Social Media practices.
- Social media monitoring to perform day-to-day monitoring of social media.
- Strong Knowledge in Keyword Research, SEO Ranking Factors and competitor analysis.
- Strong Knowledge in Onpage SEO, Link Building Techniques, Backlink analysis.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Knowledge in SEO Analytic Tools like SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics would be added advantage.
- Strong Working knowledge of Search Engine Ads, Display Ad network, and Ads on Social Media Channels.
- Should be able to identify brand rule violations on associate websites and their Social Media Handles.
- Support and participate on trainings and other corporate activities
Required Skills :
- Social Media/Internet research and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Good command in English, Hindi and Regional language
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Strong fact finding skills and excellent follow-through skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to accurately and precisely summarize and present key information