HR at Herbalife International
Views:193 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Herbalife International - Manager - Government Relations (7-8 yrs)
Purpose of The Role :
The Incumbent of This Role Will Provide Overall Support on Government Relations for The Region (South/West/East)
- 7-8 Years- Experience in Govt. Relations Role
- Should Have Experience of Working Across the Corporate Relations Agenda and Handling A Region
- Experience of Working in An Organisation Which Works Across Multiple States
Knowledge and Skills :
- Evidence of Directly Building Relationships with External Bodies to Achieve A Public Policy Wins
- Ability to Work Independently.
- Ability to Influence Teams and Stakeholders
- Networking and Be Able To gather relevant Information from Maze of Data/Conversations
- Can Identify Proactive Solutions That Will Eliminate or Mitigate Risks.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Become Trusted Partner of The State Government and Industry Bodies in All Policy Matters
- Build and Strengthen Relationship with Key Government Agencies, Ministries and Organisations from A Corporate Relations Standpoint Driving Desired Outcome for The Organisation.
- Network with Key Functionaries in The Government Like Commerce & Industry, Finance, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food Safety Authority, Local Administration, Police Administration, Etc.
- Help in Strengthening Positive Image of The Company in Industry Association Like CII, FICCI, Local Chambers etc. Including Providing Inputs and Directions to Industry Issues, Policy Development Etc.
- Work Closely with Key Internal Stakeholders to Promote Cross Functional Approach for Achieving Functional and Business Goals.
- Provide Advisory to Internal and External Stakeholders and Ensure Proactive Involvement in Shaping and Influencing Government Policies Through Strategic Decision Making to Ensure Business Success and Reputation Enhancement.
- Ensure That All Activities of The Business Are Undertaken with Full Adherence to The Compliance Framework and Practice.