Herbalife International - Manager - Financial Controls & Processes (6-9 yrs)
Job description : Manager, Financial Controls & Processes
Responsible for :
- Performing Walkthroughs for all Processes and Sub Processes
- Review of existing SOPs and making changes in-line with current practice
- Review of Internal Financial Control Framework Review and end to end processes with mapping.
- End to end processes in the form of flow-charts to be prepared for all Processes and sub processes
- Responsible for Financial Controls and SOX Controls Testing, Remediation Testing, Highlighting Improvement opportunities and responsible for these improvement areas in all processes
- Responsible for Process Narratives
- Publishing Dashboard on a monthly basis to all departments on testing, monitoring, remediation, etc.,
- Liaising with Statutory Auditors and Internal Audit relating to Controls responsible for completion of Audit
- Interacting with Internal and external customers
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Sr Analyst Internal Financial Controls
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
- Works closely with Senior Manager-Internal Financial Controls, India Controller and Inter departments
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University Graduate with Chartered Accountant qualification
- At least 6-9 years in the area of Controls, Walkthroughs, Process/ SOPs,
- Should have an experience in Big 4 Firms
- COSO Framework knowledge and experience.
- Internal Financial Control Environment Knowledge
- Should have experience in Sox/ IFC compliances
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Visio
- ERP environment- Oracle exposure is added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Energetic, initiative, and hard working.
- A good team player and has good communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.