Herbalife International - Manager - Financial Controls & Processes (6-9 yrs)
Job description : Manager, Financial Controls & Processes
Responsible for :
- Performing Walkthroughs for all Processes and Sub Processes
- Review of existing SOPs and making changes in-line with current practice
- Review of Internal Financial Control Framework Review and end to end processes with mapping.
- End to end processes in the form of flow-charts to be prepared for all Processes and sub processes
- Responsible for Financial Controls and SOX Controls Testing, Remediation Testing, Highlighting Improvement opportunities and responsible for these improvement areas in all processes
- Responsible for Process Narratives
- Publishing Dashboard on a monthly basis to all departments on testing, monitoring, remediation, etc.,
- Liaising with Statutory Auditors and Internal Audit relating to Controls responsible for completion of Audit
- Interacting with Internal and external customers
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Sr Analyst Internal Financial Controls
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
- Works closely with Senior Manager-Internal Financial Controls, India Controller and Inter departments
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University Graduate with Chartered Accountant qualification
- At least 6-9 years in the area of Controls, Walkthroughs, Process/ SOPs,
- Should have an experience in Big 4 Firms
- COSO Framework knowledge and experience.
- Internal Financial Control Environment Knowledge
- Should have experience in Sox/ IFC compliances
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Visio
- ERP environment- Oracle exposure is added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Energetic, initiative, and hard working.
- A good team player and has good communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation