Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:1739 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:341
Herbalife International - Assistant Manager - Marketing - Sports Performance/Nutrition & Association (3-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Sports Marketing & Digital Marketing : Managing Sponsored Athletes at Herbalife & conceptualizing marketing / activation plan along with promotion on digital platforms of the athletes
- Clear understanding of Sports Sciences / Management / Marketing to help anchor & build strong relationship for our brand with sponsored athletes
- Sponsorship Marketing : Identify sponsorship opportunities in the sporting properties / IPs & create sponsorship plans / associations for Herbalife to associate.
- Handling Sponsored Athletes : Maintaining Agreements, coordination with the talent management agencies, on ground brand activation, marketing support & campaign management for Herbalife with the athletes
- Digital Marketing : Exposure in digital marketing & strategize campaign plan on digital medium for all sponsored athletes and brand
- Alignment with Global teams at Herbalife to work on activation & other marketing or sponsorship initiatives with athletes.
- Campaign Management : Work along with team members to create & amplify campaigns on various media platforms.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
- Collaborative work with the marketing team members in working on campaigns, marketing initiatives etc.
- Collaborate with the Global teams in aligning on the core objectives, adapting new initiatives & adhering to the norms or guidelines prescribed by the global office.
- Work along with other departments such as Sales / Product Marketing / Legal etc.
- Graduate in Sports Management / Marketing / Sports Sciences OR Graduate in Brand & Sports Marketing
Roles & Responsibility :
- Managing Sports Marketing & Sponsored Athletes
- Coordination or liaison with Talent Management companies managing the athletes
- Maintaining Athlete Contracts & ensuring the ongoing commitments are accomplished by the athlete as per the contract, managing renewal of the contracts annually.
- Identifying new sporting avenues for sponsorship or brand association for Herbalife Nutrition
Experience: 3 to 4 years of experience in marketing: sports marketing / brand marketing / celebrity management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.