Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:541 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Herbalife International - Assistant Manager - Internal Audit (5-6 yrs)
The Position is responsible for auditing the operations and financial information of various departments within the organization to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies, procedures, US GAAP and applicable local GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404, good business practices, government guidelines and laws. The Sr. Auditor / Asst. Manager will identify and report on findings, as well as make recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
- Responsible for audits in India. Occasionally may support a project in another region.
- Audit key company operations for compliance and efficiency including SOX controls, financial and operational controls.
- Coordinate and assist SOX compliance and testing activities within India. Proper SOX compliance encompasses complete process documentation; identification of control weaknesses, appropriate testing results and evaluation of control effectiveness.
- Validate reported data in SOX software; assist with carrying out and documenting relevant SOX control tests
- Work with project management to identify and report on internal control weaknesses and recommend efficient means for improvement.
- Work with project management to plan, implement and complete audits within a reasonable amount of time.
- Take reasonable steps to minimize the amount of business disruption that can occur during an audit.
- Projects may require 1 to 3 consecutive weeks away from home. Annual travel ranges from 6 to 12 weeks
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to quickly understand company objectives, assess risks and evaluate controls
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills and interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Must be willing to work in various environments, including offices, labs, manufacturing plants and warehouses
- Must be able to prepare clear, organized and concise work papers and other documentation that supports testing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications a must and working knowledge of Oracle, Teammate and other analytics tools as ACL and Monarch a plus
- Must be able to travel internationally, sometimes individually, carrying own luggage and adapting to local cuisine.
- Must be adaptable to unexpected changes in project schedule and travel arrangements
- 5-6 years of auditing experience including SOX 404 experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teammate and other essential computer applications as well as electronic work paper styles.
- A team player with strong customer skills and experience delivering timely results
- Big 4 public accounting auditing experience /
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / master's in accounting and Auditing
- Understanding of regulatory, accounting, financial guidance and best practice relevant to the business, including technology implications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.