Talent Aquisition at Herbalife India
Views:3004 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Herbalife - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (2-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Finance
1) Monthly reviewing and making Accrual of various expenses
2) Comparison of expense with previous period and provide detailed reasons for variance in the same.
3) Understanding of nature of expenses and guide the operations team to use correct GL code as per policy.
4) Review and passing reclassification entry in case of any mis-match in GL used vs policy.
5) Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement
6) Ensuring rental cost for various locations is as per agreement and highlight the differences.
7) Ensuring accounting of rental cost as per ASC 842
8) Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliation on monthly basis and highlight any risk
9) Coordination with Statutory auditors for smooth closure of audit.
10) Responding to regional and corporate teams to any queries raised by them.
11) Should have completed CA.