People and Culture Business Partner at Hempel Paints
Views:883 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hempel - Regional Lead - Talent Acquisition (5-7 yrs)
You will be part of an exciting, fast-moving industry and work closely with Regional People & Culture team. We are looking for a driven individual to ensure efficient and effective delivery of recruitment services to the business in South & East Asia. Continuously and proactively develop and improve regional recruitment systems, practices and processes
If that sounds like you, apply to have a purposeful and progressive career.
What you can look forward to in this exciting opportunity
1. You will be partnering with Hiring Manager and People & Culture BPs to identify talent, based on business needs, skillset shortages or talent needs
2. You will perform the full lifecycle recruiting and staffing; Establishes and leads the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce and effectively retain existing talent.
3. You will handle interviews management; performs pre-screening activities and serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
4. You will builds talent profiles that drive market mapping projects and the creation of talent pools for identified roles
5. You will owns the tracking of candidate data, including entry and develops the successful management of candidate talent pools on an ongoing basis
6. You will offers continuous reporting and metrics to hiring managers on pipeline, interviewing stages through an accurate data tracking
7. You will builds monthly hiring stats to present to the business: trends, challenges, solutions
You will be expert with use of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent
8. You will conduct talent mapping for key positions
9. You will responsible for Vendor development and management including managing annual subscriptions with various job portals.
10. You will responsible for monitoring the Annual Recruitment budget to ensure Cost-effective and Quality-conscious
11. You will responsible for building and maintaining Talent Acquisition KPI dashboard, monitoring regional KPI development and suggesting measures for improvement
12. You will ensure fulfilment of organization's recruitment needs in accordance to given timeline
We are looking for an experienced candidate with following experience:
1. A degree in Human Resources Management, business administration, or a relevant, related field
2. 5-7 years of working experience in recruitment, strong experience working in a regional or global conceptual function.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement skills, with a demonstrated ability to impact change through influence and negotiation.
4. Drive to achieve results by ensuring our recruitment processes deliver cost effective, high volume and at times, highly specialised, recruitment outcomes.
5. Data orientated and analytical in decision making
6. Ability to think strategically and implement operationally
7. Ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments with aggressive time lines.
8. Agile and flexible to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements
Where your workplace will be
You'll be based in Mumbai, India
Hempel in brief
Since 1915 Hempel has been a world-leading coatings specialist, providing protection and inspiration to the world around us. Today we have over 6,500 people in 80 countries delivering trusted solutions in the protective, decorative, marine, container, industrial and yacht markets. This includes many recognised brands like Crown Paints, J. W. Ostendorff, Schaepman and Jones-Blair.
Hempel is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.