People and Culture Business Partner at Hempel Paints
Views:1442 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Hempel - Regional Business Partner - People & Culture (5-7 yrs)
Position : People & Culture Business Partner (Regional)
Base Location - Mumbai, MH
Reporting - People & Culture Director - S&EA
Purpose of the role : Partner with functions assigned of the region to deliver best in class talent engagement and organizational development, while helping the business solve both commercial and human issues. With a key focus on key regional strategies and growth targets
Your roles and responsibilities :
- Be in-charge of P&C matters for employees under the functions assigned
- Participation in formulation of P&C solutions and programmes to address workforce and business needs
- Look after operational excellence (e.g. streamlining workflow processes for efficiency)
- Implement the Institutional P&C strategy and workforce planning strategy
- Implementing performance management, talent management & succession planning initiatives and programmes
- Oversee employee relations, employee engagement & handle grievance matters accordingly
- Support in driving the Region's overall P&C strategy to ensure alignment with business objectives and goal
Local Country Support :
- Support finance for payroll checks and inputs.
- Approver for bills & invoices - Governance and control
- Support Nashik plant with local inputs required for smooth functioning of the plant.
- Be the POC to take decisions and support stakeholders for country matters like - COVID-19 updates, townhall, cross functional meeting & action
- Partner with functional business partners to drive projects and support in execution
Who you are :
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Graduation in Human Resources
- 5-7 years of HR experience. With minimum 2 to 3 years of exposure in manufacturing industry.
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Should have handled multi function stakeholders.
- Drive to execute, implement and think independently .
- Strong ability to communicate in English
- Strong in Excel and powerpoints
Hempel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also would like to emphasise that hempel does not charge any recruitment fees or any kind of monetary gains against employment and opportunity. Kindly be ware of any such practises being followed on public forum anytime.
About Hempel : www.hempel.com