Team Lead at Hello Verify Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6354 Applications:1372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
HelloVerify - Vice President - Operations (13-24 yrs)
Job Location: Noida
Job Description :
- Service Delivery : Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the processes are met as agreed upon with the client. Identify causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop action plans, implement changes and review. Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures.
- Client Quality Management : Ensure high level of interaction and integration with client to drive business for the entity as a whole. Amendments of SOP/SOW to ensure quality adherence and operate on a zero defect error.
- Deliverables : Review and analyse performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with the HOD and various Team Managers and with client and investigate causes for performance deviations (if any) and areas of improvement.
- Compliance and Governance : Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc. Adhering to Information Security Policies and procedures of the Company and Customers.
- Communication : Share internal satisfaction survey reports with Managers and drive action planning to manage internal customer satisfaction. Conduct regular meetings to ensure open communication and devise action plan to address issues / concerns raised by the team. Ensure high level of interaction and integration with client to drive business for the entity as a whole.
- Business & Strategy : Strategize and implement plans based on performance of the process, business targets, process management, training requirements and operations planning.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Soft spoken, firm in approach. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Fast paced with quick decision making.
- Hands-on with key employees and ability to handle high pressure environment.