HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:907 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Hedge Fund Accounting Role - Investment Bank - CA (2-3 yrs)
Job Opportunity with Leading Investment Bank
Location : Bangalore
Need - 2-3 yrs of Experience
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant
Roles & Responsibilities :
Broad responsibilities include the following:
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm's policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Reviewing quarterly valuations and NAV for private equity funds, review yearend financial statements and perform related activities
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD.
- Work closely with other divisions, including Business Teams, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.