Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Vipsa Talent Solutions Private Limited
Views:97 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hedge Fund Accounting Role - BFS (7-11 yrs)
Hedge Fund Accounting job description.
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM IST to 11:00 PM IST
- Sound Knowledge of different fund structures.
- Sound knowledge of Hedge Fund instruments like Bonds, Equity, future, forwards, and Bank Debit Related Instruments. Preparing allocation and package for Managed Accounts
- Worked on different Portfolio Accounting & Reconciliations ( Cash recon/Position and Market value recon, Dividend Recon, interest Recon)
- Responsible for Expense recording and posting journal entries
- Sound knowledge of Management fees and performance fees calculation
- Sound knowledge on Bank debt and Debt instruments - Sound knowledge of Corporate Actions
- Work closely with onshore team Required Skills: Possesses great organizational skills and the ability to handle complicated work efficiently and effectively; Takes initiative to ask questions and detect problems; Team-oriented and demonstrates a strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and Ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Required Experience: Bachelors/Masters degree is required, preferably in accounting; 7 years of accounting experience within the financial services industry preferred, but not required;
- Experience in Geneva Conversion/Geneva Accounting Application Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant company accounting rules; Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; and Experience with Geneva World Investor desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.