Associate - Talent Acquisition at HealthSetGo
Views:1158 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
HealthSetGo - Operations Lead - PAN India (6-12 yrs)
HealthSetGo is India's largest health organisation for schools with a vision to empower ecosystems with healthy practices so it leads to a healthier nation. Dealing primarily with children in schools, in the age group of 2 to 17, HealthSetGo feels that children today hold the key to tomorrow's healthy future ; healthy workplaces, healthy governments and healthy homes and communities.
Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 100,000+ students under it's award winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award with it's founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.
For more details please visit http://www.healthsetgo.com/
Roles and Responsibilities :
Take care of all operational requirements of the business which include :
- Implementing The School Health Program in schools Pan India including medical checkups and health sessions.
- Liasoning with Hospitals and Doctors Pan India for Business Development and Coordination.
- Executing HealthSetGo's strategic tie ups and further product plans Pan India.
- Managing and Coordinating with Pan India Operational Teams on ground.
- Reporting and Business Analysis Of The Vertical.
- Training and Quality Assessment of Nationwide Operational team.
- Interacting with Schools for Business Development and Coordination.
- Establish SOP's
- Establish quality assurance processes.
Mandatory Requirements :
- Should be willing to devote as much time as required by the organisation for work.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to achieve.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Leadership Potential
- Analytical Skills
- Keen business acumen and a team player who is open to being a member of a high performance management team.
Personal Attributes :
- Young Leader or Innovator who has experience and have ability to take up leadership role.
- Vision to build and innovate exciting technology product on various platform
- As this is a startup, should be willing to multitask if required to get the work done.
- Should like to travel.
- Preferably into health in personal life.
- Ability to have effective two-way communication with management and development team.
- Should be flexible working with small teams.
- Preferably from startup organizations
We're looking for people with high potential who want to assume a leadership role a startup organisation with growth potential.