HealthKart - Senior Manager/General Manager - Legal & Secretarial (8-17 yrs)
1. To lead the entire Legal & Secretarial Department
2. Compliance with Companies Act and the Rules made there under, for all companies and LLPs in the group, with specific emphasis on FDI Compliances
3. Conducting Board Meetings physically as well as through video conferencing
4. Strong exposure in Corporate Legal Compliances, Adherence to the Statutory and regulatory Compliances of India.
5. Lead and contribute to the development of business processes and policies to better enable achievement of business objectives, mitigate risk, reduce inefficiencies and improve effectiveness
6. The person should be adept in Drafting, Vetting, Review & negotiating various Agreements.
7. Liasioning with Govt. Authorities including FSSAI, Legal Metrology etc.
8. To ensure compliances with FSSAI & Legal Metrology Department.
9. Direct licensing initiatives and business change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
10. Release of legal advisory, regulatory updates and legal articles
11. Pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions.
12. Identification and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirements
13. Liaise with relevant authority/departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
14. Funding closure
15. Team Management
16. Bold FSSAI and Trade mark regulations