Manager - HR at HealthKart
Views:815 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
HealthKart - Entrepreneur In Residence - Ayurveda (6-10 yrs)
Entrepreneur In Residence - Ayurveda
About the Organization:
Founded in 2011, HealthKart is India's largest omni-channel specialty nutrition platform of the country. HealthKart offers a comprehensive range of nutrition supplements such as proteins, vitamins and herbal supplements, through a combination of online portal and 110+ physical retail stores spread across 40 cities. The company offers assistance to its customers in product selection and diet planning through trained nutritionists.
HealthKart also owns India's leading sports nutrition brand, MuscleBlaze, which has been built by digital marketing and direct distribution. Using a similar digital-first approach, HealthKart is now building several direct-to-consumer brands in adjoining nutrition areas such as vitamins, kids and healthy foods.
HealthKart is operationally profitable and well funded with some marquee investors, including Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Omidyar Network and Kae Capital.
About the role:
- As Healthkart embarks on next phase of growth, we are looking for Entrepreneurs In Residence (EIRs) to create a direct-to-consumer (D2C) brand in Ayurveda/ wellness space.
- The EIR would be responsible for seeding, prototyping and incubating the brand from scratch into a validated business model ie product-market-fit, go-to-market strategy and overall scaleup model. EIR would work with pre-allocated budget and will have full independence in hiring team, designing and executing BTL/ATL marketing plan, defining goto market and deploying other required resources to bring brand to life.
Broad responsibilities of the role include -
- Build and lead the team required for the new brand development
- Define the brand value proposition and translate that into consistent product and communication architecture
- Formulate and launch relevant products
- Experiment and define go-to market strategy via online marketing supported with limited offline BTL/ATL marketing
- Scale the brand to critical mass of customers
The role will give deep down experience of true entrepreneurship with the backend support of R&D, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Manufacturing.
- Faith and Love for natural / Ayurveda / wellness category with a strong passion for creating solutions for genuine customer needs
- Strong Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Ability to build and lead teams
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Ability to manage P&L
- MBA from top tier business schools (IIMs or Foreign business schools)
- 6+ years of post MBA brand management experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Experience of running own startup a huge plus!