Lead - TA at HealthifyMe
Views:312 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
HealthifyMe - Senior Product Manager - Consumer Apps (4-6 yrs)
What would you do?
- Lead a "POD" of product managers, designers, analysts, and engineers to deliver business goals
- Set your own periodic goals for improving conversion or top of the funnel that align with the company's vision with quantifiable results
- Develop and own the end-to-end roadmap of a product line to deliver those goals
- Work with various stakeholders (including Marketing, Sales Operations) to identify pain points that can be addressed through technology.
- Focus on innovation - Delivering results at great pace and quality by playing to your and your team's strengths across UI/UX design, product management, and technology
- Lead a P&L of your own with partial or complete control over non-product teams to achieve goals set by you
Who are we looking for?
- Successful track record in planning, developing, and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally with quantifiable business impact
- Minimum of 3 years in Product Management in the B2C space (preferably in consumer apps and start-ups)
- Analytical and data-driven: Ability to rigorously analyse data and draw insights that will empower you to make superior product decisions
- Impeccable communication skills: The ability to inspire confidence in your decision making and align stakeholders will be key to your success in HealthifyMe
- Prior experience in leading small to medium-sized revenue-generating products is preferred
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Solid organization, leadership, team building, and mentorship experience
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired but not necessary