Chief HR Consultant at Healthians
Views:3527 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Healthians - General Manager - Business Development (10-16 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing growth strategies.
- Ability to develop the business partnership funnel from scratch.
- Specialist in Sales, generating new partnerships through building relationships.
- Mapping client's requirements, sharing commercial proposals.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Confidence building exercise with stake holders; negotiations, follow-up for approval.
- Attending to after sales support discussions with clients and analysing the client's requirement.
- Acquisition of new corporate clients and increasing market penetration, Lead Generation, Deal Closing Responsibilities.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A smart leader.
- Good Interpersonal skills, negotiation & presentation skills
- Experience in corporate inside sales will be added advantage