Interim CEO at Health Ai Platform & Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:137 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Health Ai - Partner/Co-Founder - Technology - Data Engineering/Data Sciences & Big Data (4-7 yrs)
Partner (Co-Founder - Technology) with top notch talent in Data engineering, Data sciences & Big Data
Time to break out on your own. Become part of a structured start-up where you work with many others who are amazing like you.
Partners (Co-Founders) are not required to invest any capital. Market compensation post next round of fund raise (Possible timeline - 1 to 3 months)
Location: Bangalore, India
Overall job focus: Venture Building & Scaling. This is a technical position that combines knowledge and skills of computer science, engineering, and databases. Designing the architecture of the data platform. Development of data related instruments/instances using programming skills to develop, customize and manage integration tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems.
- Test the reliability and performance of each part of a system. Designing Machine learning models. Deploying these models into production environments. Providing the model with data stored in a warehouse or coming directly from sources, configuring data attributes, managing computing resources, setting up monitoring tools, etc.
- Managing data and meta-data and structuring it properly via database management systems. Provide data-access tools to view data, generate reports, and create visuals, and provide business intelligence for analysts and non-technical users. Track pipeline stability. Monitoring the overall performance and stability of the system. More details will be shared once you move to the next stage.
- 4 - 7 years of overall experience. 2+ years as an expert in Data engineering, Data science & Big Data in a prominent Multi-Vendor E-Commerce Marketplace or Aggregation Platform Start-up/ new age tec product company is a must. Preferably 26-35 years of age. Experienced, yet young at heart, energetic, dynamic & passionate about building something that can change the world and change lives.
- Engineering skills in technologies like Java (Hadoop, Apache Hive), Scala (Kafka, Apache Spark), Python along with Rlang, like C/C# and Golang. Software architecture background in Java, Scala, Python, R, C/C#, Golang. Strong understanding of data modeling, algorithms, and data transformation techniques are the basics to work with data platforms. Data engineers will be in charge of building ETL (data extraction, transformation, and loading), storages, and analytical tools. So, experience with the existing ETL and BI solutions is a must. More specific expertise is required to take part in big data projects that utilize dedicated instruments like Kafka or Hadoop. Must have experience with ML libraries and frameworks (TensorFlow, Spark, PyTorch, mlpack).
- Has Strong understanding of data science concepts, Expertise in data analysis, Hands-on experience with ETL tools, BI tools knowledge, Big data technologies: Hadoop and Kafka, ML frameworks and libraries: TensorFlow, Spark, PyTorch, mlpack, Database/warehouse. Has exposure to key tools like SQL/noSQL, Amazon Redshift, Panoply, Oracle, Talend, Informatica, Apache Hive, Google Firebase, MongoDB, SQLite, Realm, Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
- Entrepreneur/ Intrapreneur/ Undergraduate/ Graduate / Masters/ PhD / Drop-outs/ Outliers - all are welcome to apply. We are open to college drop-outs or outliers or struggling or failed entrepreneurs. For us it's about exceptional people with relevant experience who can make it happen.
- Takes on responsibility. Self-starter. Self-disciplined. Consistent performer. Very very strong on execution. Ability to work independently, quickly & innovatively amidst challenges/ constraints to achieve goals. Excellent Communication (oral as well as written) and interpersonal skills. Tremendous energy, desire, willingness & perseverance to get the job done. Ability to unlearn, re-learn, learn-on-the fly, adapt, make decisions, respond quickly & work consistently. Has the ability to build, break it down and re-build again and again if required. Has the ability to foresee problems. Team Player. Understands team dynamics. Not afraid to make mistakes or fail. Not the kind of leader who will give up or abandon ship at the first sign of turbulence. Willing to set aside his/ her ego for the success of the mission. Ability to inspire people and get them to achieve their true potential. Has the ability to take the business from Start to Massive Scale. Product Visioning capability.
- Understands the big picture as well as the nuts & the bolts. Able to think within as well as out-of-the box on execution. Willing to work hard for the next 5 years. Familiarity with industry trends & best practices. Has the core competence & relevant experience for the role. Can be Positively obsessed with problem solving, creating, building & executing on the start-up's vision. A deep-rooted inherent desire to serve customers better and enhance their experience continually. A person who understands stakeholder value as well as wealth creation. Someone who loves the idea of creating a venture of their own.
- Loves being Hands-on. A Speed Coding Ninja at some point in his/ her life but still very passionate about coding and very willing to roll-up his/ her sleeves and hack away at this stage of the start-up. Has the ability to keep the code elegant and clear. Very open to new unconventional ways of creating software. Familiarity with development trends & best practices, emerging technologies, mashups & API Integrations.