People Function at Healofy
Views:4480 Applications:1480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1039
Healofy - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Healofy is India's Largest Women Social Network which connects millions of women across different stages of life, from getting married, to becoming a mother, and beyond.
The regional-language and community-focused app empowers married Indian women by enabling them to consume relatable information, create content, and showcase their talents and skills. This peer-to-peer platform also enables women to connect and influence each other based on similar language, location, life-stage, as well as interests such as fashion, food, fitness, lifestyle, learning different skill sets, and earning from home. Catering to Indian women across Tier 2, 3 & 4 cities through content in their native language, Healofy offers content on various topics of women's interests in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Clocking over 3 million app downloads, Healofy has successfully created a strong community of over 500,000 Daily Active Users (DAUs), exhibiting industry-leading engagement and retention numbers. The platform also sees 1.5 million+ monthly website visits.
Healofy has raised $9.5 million in funding from Omidyar Network India, a leading investment firm focused on social impact that has backed several content-led models like Dailyhunt, Pratilipi, Vedantu and 1MG; the BabyTree Group (Chinas Largest Parenting Platform, and an IPO'ed unicorn); BAce Capital - a fund anchored by Alibabas Ant Financial Services Group; and most recently, an undisclosed sum from Hiro Mashita-led Japanese investment firm, M&S Partners.
What are we looking for?
- An accomplished product manager with an accelerated growth curve in building and owning end-to-end product starting from conceptualisation to launch.
- We evaluate based on your potential and not based on your experience.
- Own, strategize and deliver end-to-end product(s)
- Hands-on delivering metrics based data-driven product decisions
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver new products/features against ambitious timelines
- Responsible for growth and maintaining the high retention of the product
- Bachelor's Degree from a Tier-I engineering college (IITs, BITS, NITs, IIITs)
- First principle problem-solving abilities
- Inclination towards consumer psychology leading to great consumer experience
- Self-starter, attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Experience with analytic tools like Clevertap, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Mathematics & Computing
- At least two years of end-to-end product management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced consumer-facing / B2C / Gaming startup (Series A or beyond)
Read story in the media: