Heallo.ai - Specialist - Packaging Development (4-8 yrs)
Packaging Development Specialist
Packaging Development Manager:
- CureSkin is a tech-enabled skin care solutions brand. Through extensive use of AI for automatic skin-condition diagnosis and in-collaboration with our in-house team of dermatologists, we solve skin & hair problems for people in India. We are on a journey to build a derma-care brand for India that is focused on trust and efficacy.
- We are looking for a Packaging Development Manager with a minimum of 4 years of prior experience in packaging. Prior experience in the beauty, wellness, personal-care industry is highly preferred. Qualification from Indian Institute of Packaging highly preferred.
Own end to end packaging operations for our skin-care and hair-care lines including:
- Innovation; Scouting newer and innovative packaging designs and materials that will conform with our brand languages. Experiment with various options including competition benchmarking and trend analysis of popular packaging options.
- Vendor Management; Identify and develop packaging vendors (India & overseas) as per business requirement of customer, for both primary and secondary packaging.
- Cost management; Detailed study of packaging materials and costing. Identify opportunities of cost saving by analyzing data.
- Operational management; Arrange samples of shortlisted components for the production trials and secondary pack development. Technical support in final components approval i.e. commercial sample approvals like jar/bottle, cap, labels/unit cartons are in desired specification.
- Team work; Work closely with other internal departments including branding, marketing, supply chain, logistics etc.
- Other; Troubleshooting any packaging related issue. Improvising existing testing protocols, sampling plans and rejection criteria.