HR at HeadSpin Technologies Private Limited
Views:266 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HeadSpin Technologies - Manager - Solutions & Offering (2-3 yrs)
Who We Are :
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 65+ countries and 100+ cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpins service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role :
As a Solutions and Offering Manager, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales management to our enterprise customers looking to drive flawless connected experiences across devices, networks and locations. You will be aligned to the enterprise account(s) to provide bid support, lead and manage product demos, answer requests for proposals and information, and be the subject matter expert for HeadSpin products and the solutions offered.
What Youll Do :
- Own and drive Presales efforts of HeadSpins product offerings that can be pitched to multiple industry verticals across the US.
- Support the sales team to build use-cases with in-depth product and business knowledge across domains (Banking, Telecom, Retail, Gaming, Automotive etc.)
- You will collaborate with sales, development and technical teams to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs.
- Responsible for driving RFI and RFP responses. Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Articulate solutions through written submissions and presentations to customers.
- Proactively scope the solution required to address customer requirements, exceptions and business needs.
- You will drive product demos, and tailor presentations according to customers expectations.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the HeadSpins products and service offerings and methodologies.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Assist customers with use cases around HeadSpin Remote Control, Test Automation and DevOps Workflow, Performance Management, Continuous UX Monitoring, etc.
What You Need :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in management consulting/GSI, professional services organization of a SaaS provider or IT organization of a global company undergoing digital transformation. MBA preferred.
- A great collaborator: someone who can work with colleagues from enterprise sales and engineering organizations and instill confidence in senior client stakeholders.
- Strong client stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical skills.
- Previous work experience with mobile applications and/or testing solutions (QA) a plus.