Senior Associate - Human Resources at Heads Up For Tails
Views:625 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Heads Up For Tails - Senior Finance Controller - CA/CMA (8-12 yrs)
- Finance Controller responsibilities will include financial risk management.
- Manage all Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Oversees internal control implementation, assists with budget preparation, financial forecasts and report variances.
- Ensures reporting compliance, and manages the transaction reporting process.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Project management and Compliances
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 8+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in accounting
- CA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills