Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:856 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Headout - Senior Manager - Customer Support & Engagement (5-10 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We- ve grown 6x in the last 12 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley.
As Sr. Manager - Customer engagement, you're leading all our customer engagement efforts and are the focal point in ensuring a great Headout experience for each and every one of our users. Your responsibilities include:
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of Associates and SMEs focused on community engagement & customer support
- Build an efficient reporting structure to manage team KPIs
- Build & manage workflow processes to improve efficiency and service delivery
- Set up escalation matrices and engagement guidelines for the team
- Implement training and up-skilling programs for the team
- Build quality audits to ensure a great user experience across all customer touch-points
- Conduct RCA of customer issues and collaborate with operations and supply teams to solve for these at source
- Work with product teams to improve customer experience and reduce support interactions
Who you are:
- Leader: 5+ years experience with 3+ years of experience managing a team in a customer support or community management role.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented: You love the idea of interworking systems and structured processes. Familiar with various SaaS tools.
- Time management: You have excellent time management and prioritization skills and can handle multiple tasks with ease.
- Problem-solver: You are able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Customer centric: Obsessed with customer experience and genuinely empathise with our users