Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:1473 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Headout - Senior Finance Manager (6-10 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We- ve grown 15x in the last 9 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
The Senior Manager Finance will be responsible for providing financial planning, strategic decision making,Team management, process settling, and reporting. In addition, this role will provide detailed MIS reporting, continuous process improvements and monitoring, and guidance on how to create efficiencies at scale as the business grows. An entrepreneurial mind-set, willingness to wear many hats, a big picture view, and deep analytical skills are a must.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Provide critical strategic decision support through analytics and business insights.
2. Drive the team and functional partners to better outcomes through clear communication of performance and synthesis of results.
3. Own financial planning, reporting processes for your business partners.
4. Determine optimal spend allocation and efficacy.
5. Help drive process improvement and efficiency across processes.
1. Ideal candidate would have 6+ years of increasing responsibilities, with both strategic consulting and finance experience.
2. Strong proficiency in quantitative analysis and presentation using Excel/PowerPoint.
3. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills - able to work collaboratively and consultatively with partner business organization as well as with Finance colleagues.
4. Ability to self-starter and self-directed work in an unstructured environment as well as coach peers and direct reports.
5. High energy with superb attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment.
6. Excellent business partnering, influencing and presentation skills.
7. Strategy consulting background or experience in large high tech company's corporate strategy teams is a plus.
8. Masters Degree or equivalent required, preferably in Accounts, Finance, Business Administration, MBA & CA
9. Work experience in a startup is preferable.