Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:654 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Warehouse & Logistics - FMCG (14-20 yrs)
Role - Head Warehouse & Logistics
Location - Mumbai
- All aspects of warehouse set up. The 1st warehouse to service Mumbai and Pune initially
- 8 Warehouse to be bult pan India in next 2 years.
- Warehouse operations and ensuring best of class productivity in inward / picking / party packing / refilling etc for diversified FMCG packaged goods (foods and non foods).
- Setting up and being responsible for last mile delivery network to retailers in Mumbai and Pune. This will involve setting up at best rates as well as timely delivery to small break bulk spokes and from there 2-3 times daily . Anticipate that there will be at steady state 60-80 tata aces doing 3 trips/ day from the spokes to the local area.
- This role will be a national role, so we need someone who can be responsible for productivity but also rapidly scale up.
- This person will also need to work with the Product management team to be able to guide them on what aspects can be improved using technology to improve productivity and reliability.
Must Have : -
- Entrepreneurial ability
- Good people's person with ability to motivate juniors and work well with peers
- Focus on outcomes
- Focus on the right metrics and has the ability to think and act both
- Successful experience of running warehouse and last mile logistics operation.
- Ability to scale up in the role
- MBA / PG in Operations Management with 14 to 20 yrs experience into Ware House Management & Logistics Management
- Should have worked with a National Logistics & Warehouse Setup
- Prior experience working with an E-Commerce Setup to build Warehouse & logistics Operations would be a great advantage