Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:22582 Applications:1180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Head/VP/Director - Product Management - eCommerce/Retail (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
Experience in owning and driving cross functional teams to deliver key business goals and who shares passion for the customer someone who understands the importance of compelling programs in creating an overall delightful customer and seller experience.
The key strategic objectives for this role include:
- Innovation on behalf of our customers who are seeking support for a problem or question by improving the customer experience.
- Defining and leading cross-functional improvement/change initiatives related to the customer experience.
- Defining customer experience product roadmaps and developing workflow scenarios across a number of customer experience scenarios.
- Evangelizing and gaining buy-in for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams by writing narratives that influence peers and senior management.
- Developing user experience goals, stories and requirements that can be used to create notifications product specifications.
- Developing success and service health metrics related to adoption and efficacy of the products.
- Collaborating with design, engineering, usability and program management teams both within customer service and across the company to test and launch features and products accessible anywhere and anytime.
- Driving definition of scope and manage business case development and approval, requirements gathering/creation, prioritization, design review, and launch readiness.
- Delivering results that align to customer needs and business goals.
- Manage a team of product managers that will drive individual components of a product suite.
Desired Candidate Profile :
B.Tech / MBA from a top School like IIM, IIT, ISB, FMS, etc.
- 10+ years of product management experience (Technical Product Development is not suitable)
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity across mobile and web offerings
- A distinguished track record of working effectively with people across a complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions
- Experience managing consumer-facing products in e-commerce
- Experience with machine learning and support automation tools.
- Experience with multiple demand channels - SEO, PPC, etc.
- Experience with a variety of mobile products and services, especially related to customer service
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.