Consultant - Talent Sourcing at RightMatch HR Services
Views:1204 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head/Vice President - Litigation - General Insurance Firm (13-20 yrs)
Designation - Vice President Legal
Role - Litigation
Location - HO Mumbai
Work days - 5
1. Lead the claims function for Motor Third Party claims at the national level.
2. Lead & manage all Consumer forum & litigation cases (all lines of business).
3. Lead a team of legal managers to deliver effectively on functional KPIs, such as settlement ratio, exoneration %, compromise ratio & loss minimization, timely compliance of awards, the success ratio for consumer forum & ombudsman cases etc.
4. Collaborate with all key stakeholders (such as Underwriters, Actuary, SIU & other departments) &contribute in the overall strategic planning pertaining to the assigned area.
5. Work towards identifying newer opportunities for cost savings & effective claims management.
6. Ensure quality & standardization in the claims process through SOPs, internal process controls, technology controls/initiatives etc.
7. Share legal advice when needed by other claims departments for complex cases (even before litigation).
8. Engage with the senior management team at timely intervals to ensure desired progress of the function &timely achievement of functional objectives.
9. Develop the team of legal managers through continuous training & knowledge sharing.
10. Represent the Company at various industry forums & contribute towards achieving common objectives.
1. Exposure to MACT matters is a must; practice experience in their initial years is good to have.
2. The candidate should have strong analytical skills & business acumen.
3. Strong stakeholder management & communication skills.
4. The incumbent will manage a team of around 8 people.
Please note - The above-mentioned description is just a gist of the profile. A detailed discussion will happen at the time of the interview.
Needless to state that the complete interaction will be held in the utmost confidence.
Our client clearly understands and values the worth of an eligible candidate for this position. Therefore salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.